HTC Touch - in High Definition. Watch music videos and streaming content in awe-inspiring high definition clarity for a mobile experience you never thought possible. Seductively sleek, the HTC Touch HD provides the next generation of mobile functionality, all at a simple touch. Fully integrated with Windows Mobile Professional 6.1, ultrafast 3.5G, GPS, 5MP camera, plus lots more - all delivered on a breathtakingly crisp 3.8" WVGA touchscreen - you can take control of your mobile world with the HTC Touch HD.
- Processor Qualcomm® MSM 7201A™ 528 MHz
- Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional Operating System
- Memory: 512 MB ROM, 288 MB RAM
- Dimensions: 115 mm x 62.8 mm x 12 mm / 146.4 grams
- 3.8-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen with 480 x 800 WVGA resolution
- HSDPA/WCDMA: Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz; Up to 2 Mbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speeds
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Europe/Asia: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Band frequency, HSUPA availability, and data speed are operator dependent.)
- Device Control via HTC TouchFLO™ 3D & Touch-sensitive front panel buttons
- GPS and A-GPS ready
- Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
- HTC ExtUSB™ (11-pin mini-USB 2.0)
- 5 megapixel color camera with auto focus
- VGA CMOS color camera
- Built-in 3.5 mm audio jack, microphone, speaker, and FM radio
- Ring tone formats: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV
- 40 polyphonic and standard MIDI format 0 and 1 (SMF)/SP MIDI
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion or Lithium-ion polymer 1350 mAh battery
- Expansion Slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- AC Adapter Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz DC output: 5V and 1A
- Special Features: FM Radio, G-Sensor
When you order from tasweqi.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!